RA Power Solutions manufactures and exports white metal Babbitt ingots and ingots of pure lead, tin, aluminium, zinc alloy, white metal etc for different applications like oil and gas, mining, steel plants, shipping etc.
The Ingots, offered by us, include Lead Alloy Ingots, Pure Lead Ingots, Zinc Ingots, White Metal Ingots and Aluminium Ingots. To make these products, we thoroughly process Lead, Zinc, Aluminium & Antimony, which are sourced or imported from the best producers of the world. Thus processed metals and alloys are altered in Pure Lead, Lead Alloys & Zinc Alloys and shaped into Ingots and exported to a number of countries across the globe.
All these years, we have advanced production technique and the ingots supplied by us are strictly as per client specifications or as per the international norms.
We are known all over the world for our quality.
WE SUPPLY INGOTS OF FOLLOWING ALLOY:-
· Tin Solder Sticks
· Zinc Alloy Ingot
· White Metal Ingots
· Aluminium Ingots
· Lead Alloy Ingots
· Pure Lead Ingots
· ZAMAC Alloy Ingot
· Zinc Ingots
THE WHITE METAL INGOTS SUPPLIED BY US HAVING FOLLOWING BROAD SPECIFICATIONS:-
· Sb (Antimony) : 8% to 20%
· Sn (Tin) : 3% to 80%
· Cu (Copper) : 0.2% to 2.0%
· Pb (Lead) : Remaining
Babbitt White Metal Ingots, Alloy Ingots are largely exported by us all over the world including Madagascar, Oman, Qatar, Philippines, Bahrain, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Turkey, Nigeria, Greece, Saudi Arabia, UK, Dubai, Malta, Cyprus, Singapore, Malaysia, Colombia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Spain, Netherlands, Dubai, Portugal, Estonia, Morocco, Belgium, Vietnam, Canada.
RA Power Solutions manufactures and exports Babbitt metal, Babbitt white metal, and babbitting alloy metal of different grades recognised internationally by the engineering companies. We also have a speciality in supply of custom made alloys as per the client’s specific requirement.
WE ENSURE THAT ALLOY BENDING CONSISTENCY IS STRICTLY MAINTAINED WHICH HAS VARIOUS ADVANTAGES INCLUDING FOLLOWING:-
· The consistency of blending ensures control of corrosity after babbitting is undertaken.
· Tensile strength, solidification and time shrinkage are maintained.
· Ensures finish and malleable reliability of the metal.
OUR PRESENT RANGE OF BABBITT METAL, BABBITT WHITE METAL, AND BABBITTING ALLOY METAL INCLUDES FOLLOWING:-
· Lead Alloys
· Indium Alloys
· Babbitt Alloys
· Silver Alloys
· Antimony Alloys
· Shielding Alloys
· White Metal Alloys
· Tin Alloys
· Bismuth Alloys
· Solder Alloys
· Bullet Alloys
· Cadmium Alloys
We are the largest manufacturer and exporter of Babbitt metal, Babbitt white metal, and babbitting alloy metal all over the world including Greece, Moldova, Belarus, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Singapore, Dubai, Greece, Cambodia, Colombia, Denmark, Ethiopia, Ghana,Nigeria etc.
We have been serving large power plants, heavy industries, shipping companies all over the world for the last four decades. It is observed that most of the heavy rotatory equipment have bearings which are manufactured out of Babbitt white metal.
Realising the importance of the quality requirement of Babbitt white metal for manufacturing of bearings for different applications, we started manufacturing of white metal, Babbitt alloy, babbitting white metal in different grades as per the application and requirement of the industries.
Applying the Babbitt white metal for production of our in-house Babbitt white metal bearings, we kept on improving the process and quality of Babbitt white metal. This has made us leaders in manufacturing of Babbitt metal.
THE MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF BABBITT WHITE METAL,BABBITT ALLOY MANUFACTURED BY US IS AS FOLLOWING:-
· The international standard quality of Babbitt white metal produced by us guarantees the strong bonding between the steel lining of the bearing and Babbitt white metal resulting in a long life of bearings.
· Virgin raw material which is free of impurities used for manufacturing purposes.
· Automatic machines with digital temperature control and weight measurement used.
· Experienced and trained manufacturing staff.
· All the tests like metallurgical, density, melting point, wet, chemical analysis is undertaken.
· Inspection by the government approved laboratory for the metallurgical properties is also organised.
· An ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
· Prompt delivery with reasonable pricing.
The babbitt white metal , Babbitt alloy, babbitting white metal is largely exported by us all over the world including Russia, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Greece, Portugal, Sweden, Hungary, Belarus, Austria, Serbia, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Ireland, Slovenia, Estonia, Malta etc.
White Metal Babbitt was introduced about 180 years back and over the time, it has been improved with presence of tin, copper and antimony. Lead can be sometimes added in place of the tin.
RA Power Solutions manufactures white metal/ Babbitt white metal alloy according to the international norms or as per the customized requirement of Babbitt white metal of the client.
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES OF WHITE METAL/ BABBITT WHITE METAL ALLOY:-
· White metal has a lower wear.
· High friction resistance.
· Corrosion resistance.
· Hard/soft composition of white metal.
· Better absorption of lubricant and foreign particles.
Considering the few of the inherent properties of white metal and Babbitt white metal alloy mentioned above, it has various applications.
APPLICATIONS OF WHITE METAL/ BABBITT WHITE METAL ALLOY:-
· Babbitt white metal is used as lining for bearing shells which are made out of cast iron, bronze or steel.
· The Babbitt lining of bearing helps in preventing friction and wear which enhances the life of the bearing manifolds.
· Babbitt metal is preferred for steady load conditions with application for electrical motor, pumps, blowers, turbines, engines, compressors etc.
We are the largest manufacturer and exporter of Babbitt metal, Babbitt white metal, and babbitting alloy metal all over the world including Greece, Moldova, Belarus, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Singapore, Dubai, Greece, Cambodia, Colombia, Denmark, Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria, Sri Lanka etc.