In Situ Turbine Journal RepairOur organization holds expertise in providing Journal Bearing Onsite Rotor Shaft Grinding, Onsite Alternator Shaft Repair, Onsite Repair of Rotor Shaft, on site repair of Turbine Alternator Journal. We are backed by experienced and trained team of professionals, which uses advance equipment designed for in situ repair of turbine alternator journal having dia meter upto 700 mm. and can be extended up to 1500 mm. dia. Our organization has already executed more than 100 jobs of on site journal grinding and rebuilding.
Crankshaft Grinding & Repair
Approx. Price: Rs 60,000 / onwardsGet Latest Price
|Technology Available||cylindrical grinding external|
|Type Of Grinding Machine||pneumatic and Insitu|
|Processes||Grinding and polishing|
|Grinding Machine Available||Cylindrical Grinder|
|Industries Served||Marine, Steel Plant, Cement Plant, Power Plant and Heavy Industrial Plant|
|Area Of Grinding||Crankshaft, Rotor Shaft, Alternator Shaft and Intermediate Shaft|
|Crankshaft Engine Type||All|
RA Power Solutions offer Crankshaft Grinding And Repair Services. We have developed specialised portable on site crankshaft grinding machine which can be set up on the crankshaft requiring repair using the latest techniques to ensure correct alignment and accuracy.
In situ crankshaft grinding Features:
- With portable in situ crankshaft grinding equipment our technicians come to your works or vessel to repair worn out or damaged Crankshaft Crankpins, Crankshaft Main Journals, Thrust Faces, Keyways and other parts of your Marine or Industrial Crankshaft quickly and cost effectively using insitu grinding. We do this using our own crankshaft grinding equipment. This leads to a great time and cost saving in most cases.
- There is no need dismantle crankshaft and to arrange for safe transport to a workshop which is usually far away.
- We have developed specialised portable on site crankshaft grinding machine which can be set up on the crankshaft requiring repair using the latest techniques to ensure correct alignment and accuracy. The new generation on site crankshaft grinding equipment can do machining and polishing in one setting itself as there is no need of separate tools for grinding and machining.
- Crankshaft can be ground from the CR Pin dia of 50mm upwards.
- Special purpose tooling can be designed and developed incase of limitations of working space in engine block.
- We have vast experience of having repaired over 10,000 shafts which includes crankshaft repair on site and also in our workshop.
- We have availability of tools and drawings of crankshaft for most engines
Area of application:
- Compressor Crankshafts
- Main engine Crankshafts
- Auxiliary engine Crankshafts
- Cylindrical Shaft and rotating shaft of mechanical equipments
- Light weight portable Insitu crankshaft grinding equipment
- Trained engineers and mechanics skilled in the art of in-situ crankshaft grinding
- Tolerance of CR Pin and Main Journal maintained strictly as per OEM Specifications
- Technician accompany with senior engineer to plan and execute the job of in situ crankshaft repair
- Portable testing equipments of latest technology used for inspection purposes which includes MPT, Die Pentrant, hardness, surface test etc
Grinding of Large diameter:
- In order to do on site grinding of large diameter, bearing width and high stock removal from the CR pin, we suggest the use of grinding equipment, which is placed on the fillet radius of the Pin as reference for the grinding stone
- The machine rotates around the Crank Pin at lower RPM and the grinding is carried out by pneumatic grinder operating with suitable grinding stone. This process is recommended only if radius profile is not worn out
- Delivery Time: 5-6 weeks
- Packaging Details: as per dimensions of machine
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Technology Available||Cylindrical Grinding Internal and External|
|Type Of Grinding Machine||Turbine|
|Location/City||As per Client|
|Processes||Grinding and Polishing|
|Grinding Machine Available||Turbine grinding|
|Area Of Grinding||Standard|
Turbine Shaft Grinding services offered are handled by experienced industry professionals that allow us in achieving flawless execution standards and in supporting the needs of eliminating downtime associated with disassembly, transportation equipment reinstallation. Here, we have with us extensive experience in offering onsite repairs of Gas, Hydro and Steam turbines as well as offer service support to clients from Power, Petrochemical & Shipping industry.
- Expertise in offering grinding services for turbine shafts
- Flawless execution of services that helps in eliminating downtime associated with disassembly, transportation equipment reinstallation
- Extensive experience in offering onsite repairs of Gas, Hydro and Steam turbines
- Offering service support to clients from Power, Petrochemical & Shipping industry
- Offering support for rebuilding Turbine Shaft
- Carrying out repair support for damaged turbine casing using metal stitching and metal lock processes
- Offering reliable and cost-effective repair support
- Delivering services as per international standards
Alternator Journal Rebuilding And Grinding
Approx. Price: Rs 1 Lakh / onwardsGet Latest Price
|Type Of Service||rebuilding & grinding|
|Speed Of Turbine||Standard|
|Usage/Application||rebuilding & grinding|
|Number Of Turbines||Standard|
Turbine or Alternator Journal Rebuilding and Grinding
We undertake on site repairs of turbine and alternator journals by using most modern equipments available. We have highly skilled team of engineers, in-house facilities for crack detection, hardness and surface finish test and rebabbitting and manufacturing of white metal bearings. Most recently we have executed a job of Turbine Journal for Shandong Jinan Power Equipment, China.
In case of excessively worn out or damaged journals we undertake rebuilding and on site grinding as per standard size.
- Tolerance in terms of Taper and Ovality maintained with in 20 microns resulting to minimizing of vibrations
- Surface finish in terms of RA value maintained with in 0.30 microns.
- In house facilities for crack detection, hardness and surface finish test.
- Facility for rebabbiting of bearings and manufacturing of white metal bearings
- In situ Equipment available to execute repair of Turbine and Alternator journal up to diameter of 700 mm. and can be extended up to 1500 mm. dia.
- More than 100 jobs have been successfully executed
- Recently, we have executed a job of Turbine Journal having following major specification:
Shandong Jinan Power Equipment, China
Journal Specifications :
Dia 315 mm, width 400 mm
Approx. Price: Rs 1 Lakh / onwardsGet Latest Price
Turbine Shaft Repair services offered includes handling onsite repairs of Gas, Steam, Hydro turbines and find support in industry sectors like Petrochemical, Shipping, Power Industry. These services involve grinding & polishing of rotor shaft, turbine shaft, alternator shaft as well as also include offering support for rebuilding rotor shaft, alternator shaft and turbine shaft. Here, while delivering the services we ensure that repairs offered are reliable and cost-effective as per highest international standards.
- Expertise in offering repair service support for turbine shafts
- Expertise in handling onsite repairs of Gas, Steam, Hydro turbines
- Services finding support in industry sectors like Petrochemical, Shipping, Power Industry
- Services offered involving grinding & polishing of rotor shaft, turbine shaft, alternator shaft
- Offering support for rebuilding rotor shaft, alternator shaft and turbine shaft
- Also meeting the demands of offering support for damaged turbine casing through metal stitching and metal lock process
- Repairs offered are reliable and cost-effective
- Offering services as per highest international standards